Royal. Crema Defensa Activa Para la Piel - ALISSI BRONTË
€109.90 / 100 ml
The product belongs to the brand: Alissi Brontë
In addition, this product can be found in the following categories: Facial Cosmetics | Alissi Bronte | Facial cream | Moisturizer | Anti-wrinkle cream | Cosmetic Sales | Royal Jelly Cream | Illuminating Cream | Nutritious cream | | | | face dehydration | facial radiance | ceraides | Royal jelly | Minerals and trace elements | vitamins.
Mark the checks and discover your level of compatibility:
|Type of Product||Cream|
|Treatment||anti-aging, Pollution, Moisturizing, Nutritious, Regenerator, Brightness, revitalizing, Strengthener|
|Time of application||Day and night|
|Skin Type||Very dry, dry, Normal|
|Age||35-45, 45-55, 55-65, 65-75, over 75|
|Formulation and Actives||vitamins, Minerals and trace elements, ceramides, Royal jelly|
If you have a poor match, consult with our beauticians which product would best suit your needs. WhatsApp y Telephone
Cream with Royal Jelly by Alissi Brontë
Royal Cream is an active defense cream for the skin , it acts against the exposome thanks to its formula with Royal Jelly and trace elements. Helps strengthen the stratum corneum and revitalizes the face. In addition, its honey aroma envelops our skin in a formula with 93% active ingredients of natural origin.
Alissi Brontë Royal Cream:
- Intensely moisturizes our skin.
- Increases the luminosity of our face.
- Strengthens the skin barrier.
- Increases skin resistance.
- Rebalances the cellular tissue.
- It has antioxidant properties.
- Blocks pollution and its harmful effects on the skin.
The need to take care of our skin against the exposome is evident every day. The exposome is the set of environmental and exposure factors such as climate, stress, pollution ... that affect the health of the stratum corneum.
Therefore, protecting and improving the natural defenses of our skin are essential to recover hydration, flexibility and softness... preventing the appearance of dark circles, expression lines and clear signs of premature aging and wear of our skin and its nutrients.
What is it for?
In the active heart of Royal Cream by Alissi Brontë you will find 93% natural ingredients such as:
- Royal Jelly , rich in amino acids, minerals and trace elements. With great nutritional power.
- Oat extract , helps moisturize, soften and tone the skin.
- Yeast extract , improves cell nutrition.
- Ginseng Root Extract , with firming and anti-wrinkle properties.
- Avocado extract , with moisturizing and fortifying properties.
- Centella Asiatica extract , with moisturizing, firming, anti-aging and plumping properties.
- Sweet Almond Oil , a great emollient and skin conditioner.
- Rosehip oil , great skin regenerator to prevent wrinkles.
- Vitamin E , with tissue regenerating properties and great anti-free radical power.
- Allantoin, a regenerating and anti-irritant ingredient.
- Ceramides , conditions the skin and acts as a protective shield as it forms part of the hydrolipidic barrier of our skin.
Alissi Brontë's royal jelly and trace element cream is an authentic beauty and youth treatment. Thanks to its double action, it recovers the energy and vitality of the skin. In addition to improving the natural defenses of the face and protecting it.
Who can use it?
The treatment offered by Alissi Brontë's Royal Cream is indicated above all for dry skin, devitalized skin. Skins that are highly exposed to pollution, very aged skins. Normal skin can also use it. Combination skins can be applied from time to time when a nourishing and regenerating treatment is necessary.
How should I apply it?
The application protocol would be:
In the mornings and at night:
- On a clean and dry face, if you have one, apply a specific serum for the needs of your skin. With light touches, spread the serum over the face, neck and décolletage.
- Next, you can apply the eye contour for your skin type and the needs of this area. With light pressure points, extend the contour of the eyes from the inside towards the temple.
- Now, apply the Royal Active Defense Cream for the skin on the forehead, chin and cheeks. Make circular movements from the chin to the temple and towards the hairline.
- In the morning, remember that if you are going to go out and be exposed to the sun, it is important that you apply sunscreen.
If you have any questions about Royal Cream, if it is a cosmetic that you should use or you simply want to review your cosmetic routine , talk to us! Our advice service is totally FREE and WITHOUT COMMITMENT . Call us! at 966 200 728 or Send us a Whatsapp! at 601 757 362
Format and size:
Royal Active Defense Cream for the skin replaces Alissi Brontë 's Basic Cream
Shipping costs are as described below. Being these applied automatically by the Web page:
- Shipping to Spain Peninsula: €3.95. Delivery within 72 working hours if the product is in stock. Delivery before 10 days if the stock of the product is in transit. From €40 of purchase FREE shipping costs.
- Balearic Islands: €4.95. Delivery within 72 business hours if the product is in stock. Delivery before 10 days if the stock of the product is in transit. From €60 of purchase FREE shipping costs.
- Canary Islands: €49. Delivery within 72 business hours if the product is in stock. Delivery before 10 days if the stock of the product is in transit. DUA entry and exit included. Product amounts without VAT.
- Ceuta: €31. Delivery 72 working hours if the product is in stock. Delivery before 10 days if the stock of the product is in transit. SAD included. Product amounts without VAT.
- Melilla: €47. Delivery 72 working hours if the product is in stock. Delivery before 10 days if the stock of the product is in transit. SAD included. Product amounts without VAT.
- Portugal: €3.95. Delivery before 72 working hours. Delivery before 10 days if the stock of the product is in transit. From €40 of purchase FREE shipping costs.
- Rest of Europe: €23. Delivery 7 working days if the product is in stock. Delivery before 10 days if the stock of the product is in transit.
- Cash on delivery costs are fixed at €3.5 for any shipping method (only available for Spain).
Countries Rest of Europe:
Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, Sweden.
Shipments to Europe are sent with the UPS transport agency, you can track it through this link (https://www.ups.com/es/)
Processing, delivery and conditions:
You will have all the information about the processing of your orders, their delivery, and all the conditions in the following link: Conditions of Use
Right of withdrawal and guarantees:
If you need more information about your right of withdrawal and about the guarantees that you have as a consumer, you can obtain all the information at the following link: Conditions of Use