Why does acne occur?
The causes are diverse, each person appears for a different reason. The sebaceous glands are out of control and they must be helped to find a balance, so that the pores do not become infected and form the famous pimples. Many times an adequate oil-control will make the acne treatment more effective and efficient. In addition, the causes of acne must be known in order to solve it.
alteration of keratinization
The loss of moisture from the epithelial cells of the skin, accompanied by increased proliferation of keratinocytes (cells that produce keratin and cytokines) in the follicular canal and increased adhesion of corneocytes to each other, results in hyperkeratosis. In other words, all these elements trigger a thickening of the outer layer of the skin.
Increased sebaceous production.
It is squalene, esters, cholesterol and TAG, form sebum, which is expelled from the skin, and this triggers bacterial inflammation due to lipases inside the hair follicles. During this process, acne is produced because the TAG included in the sebum are transformed into irritating substances that produce acne.
The proliferation and colonization of the bacterium Porpionabacterium
Triggers acne formation. This bacterium is not the initial trigger of acne, but it accelerates the entire inflammatory process due to mechanisms related to the immune system and other more trivial mechanisms. The bacterium produces chemical alterations in the structure and PH of the facial sebaceous gland, making it irritating and causing a change in the general structure that will cause acne all over the face. From this moment on, the general inflammatory process has already been unleashed and pimples begin to appear all over the face.
When there is acne, it is because after the previous process, a superficial inflammatory process has been activated. Some hormones are over-regulated, the deep layer of the dermis is swollen, and the blood supply swells the epidermis to combat the arrival of certain acne cells.
How many types of acne are there?
It is important to know the type of acne we have because then we can use the most effective treatment. The care of the face and imperfections, such as acne or blemishes, require a specific treatment.
This acne is a mixture of sebum and keratin from the hair follicle, it becomes infected, and gets trapped in plugging the sebum elimination channel of the follicle. Sometimes it contains traces of hair, as it is produced in this channel. It also has keratin that drags from the dermis, which makes it a hardened accumulation.
acne with pus
This acne is characterized by pustules or papules that become red and sensitized. They are white dots that develop on top of a base hardened by infection and acne inflammation.
acne with cysts
The nodules are larger than the pupules or pustules. They are also inflammations of the dermis. These encyst and form a painful acne.
In adulthood, acne is formed due to hormones, use of improper treatments, a stressed life, improper food or medications with these side effects.
Buy facial creams to prevent acne keratinization:
These cosmetics contain active ingredients such as glycolic or mandalic acid. They are also complemented with salicylic acids and an active ingredient called Nicotinamide, they are the ideal help to treat imperfections.
Acne facial creams that regulate the production of epidermal fat:
These products have Zinc and Azeloglycine as main active ingredients. They can also be reinforced with active ingredients such as liposomes, the ideal help to regulate the production and quality of sebum on the face and thus prevent excess sebum, acne production and the magnification of blemishes.
Antibacterial face creams to prevent acne:
Treatments to prevent the proliferation of surface bacteria usually contain Niacinamides or active ingredients such as phytosphingosine, which are very suitable for bacteria. Salicylic acid greatly regulates the production of these and Thyme, cetylpirinium chloride or azelaic acid, ensure that acne does not reproduce quickly.
Anti-inflammatory cream for acne:
The active ingredients that these facial cosmetics must contain are the well-known lactiferrine, turmeric, a powerful anti-inflammatory TRX, and dismutase oxide.
Acne scar creams:
They must always carry the natural extract of allium cepa and especially the growth factors HGH, EGF, etc., present in many lotions recognized throughout the world to remove scars.
How to choose the best face cream for acne?
There are as many treatments as there are skin types. But don't worry, we have made a complete range of creams, gels and soaps that are perfectly adapted to most skin types. You just have to identify what type of skin you have and select the best option. Let's take an example, a person with seborrheic skin will require a specific type of care, since they will need a very particular type of hydration and hygiene. However, if we treat a case of skin with a tendency to dryness, the needs will be different, since hydration must prevail above all else.
Next, we will detail the range of anti-acne and anti-blemish products that our online store makes available to you so that you can solve those annoying acne problems that bother you so much from your own home.
For a more orderly classification, we will specify each product based on the type of treatment. There are three treatments to consider if we want to eliminate acne: hygiene, exfoliation, daily care, focal treatments and other treatments such as food supplements or care through specific areas.
The best acne creams:
- ACNE SOLUTION. ACNE ONE - MESOESTETIC: This cosmetic regulates and controls acne-prone skin, cleanses the follicle and regulates the sebum of the skin, prevents the appearance and proliferation of bacteria and, on top of that, drastically reduces the inflammation and redness of acne.
- L'ESPRIT DERMATOLOGIQUE. ACNE PRONE SKIN THE CLEANSING SOLUTION - SELVERT: This acne treatment is very effective because it reduces toxins and impurities from the skin. Removes dirt and makeup residue that can cause acne infections if your skin has this tendency
- HOME PERFORMANCE ANTI-ACNE FACIAL CARE. REGENERANCE ACTIVE - MESOESTETIC: This gel is perfect for mixed acne-prone skin. Regenerates and restructures the epidermis. It is perfect for skin that needs to be free of lipids due to its acne tendency.
- PURIFYING CREAM FOR PORT ACNE - ESSENTIAL CARE. PURE CREAM: Impressive anti acne treatment. unifies the dermis and eliminates toxins. The skin is clean regenerated, restored and without acne.
- CASMARA OIL AND SHINE CONTROL FOR ACNE - SHINE CONTROL COLLECTION. With this gel cream, the skin is thoroughly cleansed and free of toxins and impurities that can trigger acne. Your assets you balance intelligently. Moisturises at the right point and nourishes without overdoing it. Ideal for skin that needs nutrients on top.
- SHINE CONTROL SHINE REGULATING CREAM. CASMARA SEBUM REGULATING GEL . This cremigel regulates and restructures facial sebum. Its active ingredients regulate sebum and penetrate deeply. Acne is effectively controlled and also reduces wrinkles and open pores. Lipids are eliminated selectively and acne-prone skin is deeply grateful.
- NILAM OIL ANTI ACNE OIL. 011 GANDIVA COMBINATION-OILY SKIN FACIAL OIL: Have you ever seen an oil for acne? Well here you have it. Acne is not an excess of lipids, it is an infection and this oil regulates it perfectly. Combination skins will appreciate it. It balances them, purifies them, cleanses the pores, reduces sebum and disinfects.
- PHYTOBASE TAOVIT ANTI-ACNE CREAM: If you have already had acne, this cosmetic helps your skin return to normal. Heals scars, restores tissues damaged by acne, and restores skin's natural glow and elasticity. You can use them all day and they do not generate any sebum. In the same way you can use it under makeup so that it has a perfect finish.
- GERNETIC CREAM FOR COMBINATION AND ACNE SKIN: There is no better treatment for acne and everything related to it. Pimples, open pores, pimples, etc. It does not leave any residue on the skin and when used regularly it reduces pores and eliminates the appearance of pimples.
- EQUILIBRATE EMULSION FOR ACNE. Re-BALANCE. MONTIBELLO ANTI-AGE BALANCING EMULSION: Mature skin can have acne if it has extra sebum. On the other hand, if they have had acne their whole lives, they may present imperfections and small scars. When treated with this cosmetic, epidermal fat, shine, toxins are reduced and acne disappears.
- EAUILIBRANTE AND CLEANSING CREAM. CLEAR BALANCE. SKEYNDOR IMPURITY REPAIR SERUM: They are the impurities, one of the reasons for acne, that is why, by eliminating them, you eliminate the problem. On the other hand, acne leaves microscars. This fantastic treatment eliminates toxins and pollution residues and treats the scars left by acne, restoring shine and facial elasticity.
- ACNE CONTROL. BIO-AGNES COMPLEXE BY ALISSI BRONTË: What better way to regulate acne than to make sure that where it occurs you do not have the right conditions for it. This cosmetic regulates the sebaceous gland, reducing sebum production, putting it to work, the "wiper". It purifies its interior and improves its healing. Result: Acne has no place here.
How to remove acne?
Acne is very annoying. It can be facial and body, pimples and pimples can appear on the face, as well as on the chest and back, they are usually the most acne-prone areas. This problem usually occurs in acne-prone skin, where pimples, blackheads and pimples appear. The best treatment to combat acne is to try to prevent it, if we have acne-prone skin we can follow some tips to control the appearance of blackheads, pimples and pimples and help eliminate imperfections.
Hygiene is the basis for reducing sebum production and preventing the appearance of pimples and blackheads. If we want to eliminate imperfections, we must start with correct facial and body hygiene. It is recommended to wash the face twice a day with a gel or soap indicated to reduce excess sebum and treat acne-prone skin. The best products should be chosen.
It is very important that the products that we apply to the face are the correct ones. For example, we must opt for a moisturizer for acne, which is a specific treatment for acne-prone skin. We must also opt for the best products, those anti-blemish, oil-free, non-comedogenic cosmetics.
Makeup is also very important for acne-prone skin. You should choose the best makeup products for specific acne treatment that regulates sebum production and oil control. That it does not clog the pores and generate a greater appearance of pimples and blackheads.
Applying sun protection is also important to avoid imperfections such as blemishes and not worsen the acne situation.
Buy creams online to eliminate acne:
Before acquiring an anti-blemish treatment and to combat acne, it is necessary to know how to identify it. To do this, our beauticians will help you with a few simple questions to find out where pimples occur, what your beauty habits are and what your diet is. With this information you will be able to know what type of acne you suffer from and what is the best way to deal with it. In addition, with the right products you can avoid the appearance of spots and other imperfections.
Choosing products online has many advantages. The network offers you more quantity of products. A more extensive portfolio and better discounts. but another great advantage is availability. In a physical store you cannot buy products and they do not usually have all of them available. On our website, you can find the entire portfolio of all the brands we work with, and if you buy it, we can send it to you in less than 24 hours.
Online sales require certain commitments, such as excellent service, good descriptions on the product pages and a good online presence, with seals of guarantee, quality and opinions that make customers take the step of the purchase without Doubt they are doing it right.
Many customers bought in step on our website and now they are loyal and satisfied customers, who repeat their purchase on a monthly basis and who enjoy their customer discounts and their points.