ARTDECO loves the planet
.Our products are made with more than 80% ingredients of natural origin. We have also decided to bet on containers that are respectful of the environment, made with natural and recycled components, with an FSC certificate. In this way we want to contribute to making the world a little better.
GOOD FOR YOU GOOD FOR THE PLANET
In response to changing times and the climate crisis, we want to work together to raise awareness of the ecological, economic and social aspects of our company and our products. As a family business with a long tradition, sustainability is in our DNA. From in-house production to local work, as well as having a rechargeable system as the centerpiece of our collection, we have shown responsibility in various areas for decades. With Green Couture we are more strategic. The goal of this product line is to strengthen the ARTDECO brand and make it more environmentally friendly. That's why Green Couture is more than a unique collection: it is aligned with our future goals, and it will be part of ARTDECO for the long term. In the next phase we also want to optimize our products from the basic assortment and put them to the test in terms of texture, packaging and logistics.
The Green Couture collection is based on three pillars:
• Rice husk powder
• Recycled plastic
• Cardboard from sustainable forests
• 60-99% ingredients of natural origin
• Natural products without compromising their quality
Commitment to the products
60-99% of the ingredients in the textures are of natural origin. ALL TEXTURES ARE FREE FROM: Mineral oils, silicones, traces of microplastics, PEG compounds, GMOs (genetically manipulated organisms), nanomaterials.
• Palm oil certified by the RSPO*
• Dermatologically tested
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• Suitable for sensitive eyes and/or with contact lenses
CRUELTY FREE: All products are cruelty free, as is the entire ARTDECO assortment.
For the Green Couture collection, it is important not only to focus on textures made from natural ingredients, but also to offer innovative packaging solutions made from sustainable materials.
RICE HUSK POWDER
• Hard shell powder that individually protects the rice grains
• It is one of the most generated agricultural by-products in the processing of rice
• The rice husk is not digestible by animals, so it is 100% discarded. By using it in our packaging we help reduce this waste. Rice husk contains 75-90% organic substances such as cellulose and lignin. The rest are mineral components such as silica, alkali and other trace elements.
• It is 100% sustainable and contributes to the reduction of carbon dioxide emissions
From two different sources:
• POST-INDUSTRIAL WASTE (PIR)
- Industrial waste generated during production
• POST-CONSUMER WASTE (PCR)
- Waste generated by the consumption of the population
• All labels are made from recycled polyethylene (PE)
FSC MIX certified cardboard for boxes
• Products that use materials from FSC-certified forests, recycled material and material from controlled sources
• FSC-certified raw material is sourced from sustainable forestry
• The wood used for the production of raw materials must be reforested
• The use of pesticides in forests with FSC is not allowed.
• The origin of the wood must be fully traceable and certifiable